Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pets - Leaving Central Park Attitudes in Central Park

This is Mexico! Damn it! Please don't come here for tea parties, shell games, and doormen! Ever since I first came to Mexico, over fifty years ago, I have done so to leave behind Big Brother and his overly sensitive companions.
Dogs shit! It's what they do best! If you're lucky, you can train them to shit in front of a local transferred Manhattanite's gate.

This isn't Congress! I have no intention to accommodate metrosexuals' or prima donna's tyrannical sensitivities. They come down here with their hyper active and hyper sensitive cockapoos that yip and yap incessantly at me at 100 paces. They don't wait to see if my leashed pit bull is present--they just yip at the crunching gravel.
My pit bull only initiates barking when the camp dogs are chasing the cats she loves.

Speaking of cats--PETA is insane! They have actually convinced most people now that it is cruel to de-claw a cat. Let's start a movement to prevent destruction of furnishings--SPFA. I we refused to adopt clawed cats, this insanity would change!


Charlie is mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment