Saturday, January 22, 2011

MEX-PATRIOT - CRIME UPDATE - 2011 01 Jan 21

This post appeared late last night.




 Hi,
puntabandanewsletter · PUNTA BANDA COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD Messages   Messages Help Message # Go Search: Search Advanced Start Topic Another part of the story about the arrests   Message List   Reply Message #18349 of 18350 < Prev | Next > I was sitting on the back upper patio at 11:00 AM and I heard someone down near the pump holler in Spanish at me. I looked down and a man wanted water. He said he was working in the next camp. I thought that that was strange. I nodded yes.
I went in and got water and Carmen, and we went downstairs. I hear some noise and looked back around the back of the house and the man was coming over the

10 foot wall. He stood there and begged us not to call the police, that they were after him, something about the cartel, Sinaloa, on and on. I told him to get out and offered to give him the water in the front.
I went to the front, turned around and he was going up the back steps to the house. I looked down the street and there was the swat team. I hollered to them, and as they came, the guy ran past us down past Will's house to the beach.
The swat team followed in two directions, then we heard shots. We did not know if others were around so we ran to hide beside Wills. 

Then the shots kept moving around and I looked back up the street, and the guy had made a circle and the cops were now shooting there. 
We ran in the direction of the beach and the shots finally stopped. The police came running up and had missed him.
We did not know what to do. After 30 minutes, we crept back to the house and I could see where the guy had been or was hiding near the back of 
Wills (things were turned over). We got a construction worker to help me check the house for more guys, then, I heard the police on the chase again. 
Later we learned that 5 men had broken into a house on the beach. 
They were on drugs and just got out of jail for breaking into beach houses a few months ago.
People spotted them, and the war was on.
Rumor has it that one guy was shot, the others captured including our so -called new friend. They used a plane to spot them. More darn fun in Agua Caliente! 





THAT'S ABOUT AS EXCITING AS IT GETS AROUND HERE! WE HEARD THE SEARCH PLANE FLY LOW OVER OUR ROOF! DID NOT HEAR SHOTS! LIKE GLOBAL WARMING -- THIS MAY BECOME THE NEW NORM!


No comments:

Post a Comment