Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Warming My Feathers

Hello World,
The sun warms my feathers like a condor after a cold night. I stand on this windy ledge, surveying the blogosphere. My ignorance partially occludes my view. I am just hopping to get a sense of soaring.
What I want to do is:
 1. Link to one or more good e-book fiction author and reader blogs to learn and share.
 2. Participate in discussions.
 3. Form bonds with a few members of the craft.
I live in an ex-pat community in Mexico with fishermen, hunters and drinkers. So, I am reaching out.
I have activated the content warning so that I can discuss adult writing. I wrote my first (unpublished) novel with political correctness. Then I cursed and tried to rewrite it so that a criminal cursed as one would expect. I recently read a short story bi Grisham where he vividly portrayed multiple lap dances without using the 'F' word nor using graphical explicate descriptions. I want to be able to do that, without submitting to the religious right. That is why I have a warning message--not so that I can present distasteful texts.
Other subjects I would like input on are:
 1. What is with the disappearing 'm-dash?'
 2. I recently told my computer to use Internet Explorer to open my html from Amazon. Now, if I click to open. the computer loops through endless iterations of initiating IE.

Well, here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment